Thursday, March 30, 2017

CRITICAL QUESTIONS


God's standards are so high that the people of this world dismiss them not because they are unfair but because they can't reach them. They are so high to the so called thinkers and as a result they start calling themselves atheists, etc because they have rejected the only way given to reach them. They are so high that many a pastor and the so called bishops try to explain them in vague terms and instead of preaching the truth they have all fallen into the preaching of the false gospel of prosperity and illusion. 

The standards are so high for me too because I know what they require me to do but I always rebel and take to my own understanding. I cannot meassure up to Job who after undergoing a suffering that no life on earth has ever seen except that of Christ on the Cross,said . "But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. Job 23:10-11 . 


The Critical Questions for you to READ  and to ponder:
1. Does God know the way that you and I take?
2. When God has tested you and me, shall we come forth as gold?
3. Have your feet and My feet closely followed his steps?
4. Have you and I kept to his way without turning aside?

How many of us can say without batting an eye like Job?

I thank the gospel of the Cross of Christ preached by the Apostle Paul who wrote" in Romans 7; 21- 25, 'So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment